Friday, December 30, 2011

Seems like forever

I have not posted in such a long time. I kinda got lazy with posting and then it had been so long I forgot about my blog. I also had a broken power cord so could not use my lab top. So now it is time to give a over view on what has been going on with Elaine and I. Since I last posted it was about Elaine's first Birthday. Well Elaine is now 19 months old. We live in our own place now with my sister Lindsey, brother-in-law, and there son Christian (9 months). I love living with them. It has helped a lot. Elaine loves her family around and having Christian to play with. Another thing Elaine loves is having the grandparents close by. That tends to be a up and down thing for the rest of us. I do love my family. Elaine is developing a lot. Running around playing and saying many new words in English, Spanish, Sign language and baby jabber. Another bonus for her is she gets a few times a week to see her papa and some of her other family members. She just recently stared going to nursery at church. For me I am loving my new place. I am loving my family that gives me so much help with Elaine since I am doing it alone when I have her. I still do not have a job witch is a down side. For now I babysit my nephew Christian a few times a week. That helps me get a little extra money and helps my sister out. I love being with him. He is so cute and cuddly. I am still in school for my Horticulture. I have two classes signed up for this up coming spring semester. I enjoy my classes, teachers and classes mates I have in school. I hope soon I can get a job in horticulture. That would be my dream job. Things for me have been hard since my boyfriend of 3 years on and off broke up with me since him being in Mexico has not worked for us both. I been spending time with my friends and meeting new friends a lot to help me feel better of what has been happening. In July we had a great trip to Tahoe for my sister Bethany's wedding. We had a lot of family who were able to come. House of 30 family members for a few days. In November went down to LA to see family for Thanksgiving/ Disneyland. Elaine was not able to come so she was with her papa. It was fun but hard to be away from Elaine.This month we stayed her and enjoyed the family for Christmas. I saw all my family and then after saw a lot of Elaine's family who came from San Diego. Just hard for her since her papa was not here. He went to visit family in Mexico. So that's a good over view about what has been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment